The Estate located in the Collio Goriziano has been totally restored and renovated by Paolo and Virginia Giasone Attems Petzenstein.
Originally, from 1945, the site was dedicated to the farming and trading of aviculture products, poultry and rabbit farming. In the same period, the wine cellar was enlarged in order to invest more on the production of wine. The Estate also played host to peach and cherry orchards.
The Estate consists of:
1. A large hall “ La Barchessa degli antenati” suitable for weddings, conferences, exhibitions and balls. (Multipurpose)
2. A small hall suitable for meetings, presentation of books, receptions, parties for children.
3. A middle-sized hall called “Antiche Scuderie” suitable for meetings and small banquets.
4. Enclosed historical park perfect for photo shoots.
5. Small photographic museum dedicated to the First World War, situated in an original shelter dating back to the Great War.
6. Production of home-made muscat must jellies
7. Large enclosed car park
8. The premises are suitable for disabled people.
We can offer upon request :
Wedding and event planner.
Sound systems for concerts and conferences.
Art direction of musical events and instrument service.